What is CPD? CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development.
By law, Australian dentists must undertake courses of study amounting to at least 20 hours per year in areas applicable to dental practice.
Les exceeds this minimum by a considerable margin.
For your protection, and to provide you with better professional care, as well as assist you to make better choices when you consult him, the latest areas where Les has undertaken further professional training and education courses have been:
- Early diagnosis of cancer in the mouth
- Orthodontic treatment for adults
- Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Management of Temporo-Mandibular Joint pain
- Advanced techniques in tooth whitening
- Assisting patients to share in making decisions about their dental care
- STRAUMANN Dental Implant System
- NEOSS Dental Implant System
- Head and Neck radiology
- Dental sleep medicine
- Evidence based dentistry
- Oral surgery
- General dentistry
- Legal medicine